Postcards to renew your license have been mailed. Please allow approximately 2 weeks for the postcard to arrive. Upon receipt of the postcard you may renew the license online at https://renew.pr.mo.gov/renew-default.asp.
Not sure if the Board has your correct address? You may verify your address online at https://renew.pr.mo.gov/licensee-search.asp.
If you have lost the renewal or would like a paper copy please visit http://pr.mo.gov/octherapy.asp. PIN numbers cannot be given out over the telephone.
Need to change your address, email or telephone number? This may be changed online at http://pr.mo.gov/octherapy-coa.asp. Please allow 1-3 business days after submitting the address change BEFORE renewing the license online.
To renew the license at active status the licensee must:
- Have completed 24 hours of continuing education. The courses must have been completed from July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2017.
- Please note that if the license was issued during the renewal period, the continuing education hours are pro rated, please refer to http://pr.mo.gov/octherapy-continuing.asp.
- Do not submit copies of the continuing education to the office. Only those who receive an audit letter will be required to submit continuing education certificates.
If you are currently active and wish to renew to inactive status the licensee must:
- Request a renewal form. This can be done online at http://pr.mo.gov/octherapy.asp.
- There is no continuing education required to renew the license on inactive status, HOWEVER, individuals reactivating their license from an INACTIVE status must complete all required continuing education hours that would have been required if the credential holder was in an Active status.
- The rules pertaining to inactive status can be found online http://www.sos.mo.gov/cmsimages/adrules/csr/current/20csr/20c2205-3.pdf.
If you are currently inactive and wish to renew to active status the licensee must:
- Mail the renewal form, fee and required continuing education. You cannot renew online.
- Individuals reactivating their license from an INACTIVE status must complete all required continuing education hours that would have been required if the credential holder was in an Active status.
When mailing the form, it MUST be postmarked by June 30, 2017. Any form postmarked July 1, 2017 and after will be considered late and the penalty fee will apply.
PLEASE NOTE: The Division's website will be taken down on June 30th at 7:00 pm. You may NOT renew online after that time.
If you have any questions, please contact this office.
The data in this website is provided, controlled and maintained by the Missouri Board of Occupational Therapy (Board) and its employees and is not modifiable by any outside source. The Board provides current data extracted from our database and constitutes a Primary Source Verification. Each item of data has been verified by Board personnel from the primary source, unless otherwise specified. Every attempt is made to ensure the accuracy, reliability, and compliance with applicable accreditation and certification standards for the information displayed. The Board maintains daily updates to this website.
No responsibility is assured or implied for errors or omissions created or caused by technical difficulties. No one shall be entitled to claim detrimental reliance thereon.