Licensure Verification

Licensed in Missouri and pursuing licensure in another state:

Submit check or money order in the amount of twenty dollars ($20.00) made payable to the Missouri State Committee of Social Workers along with request for licensure verification.

Licensed in another state and seeking licensure in Missouri:

Verification of Licensure form needs to be completed by the state licensing agency. The verification form can be found with the "Forms" on this website. Be sure to contact the state licensing agency as there may be a fee for completing the form.