Due to technical difficulties, our on-line renewal capability was not available to licensees over the weekend of July 28 and July 29, 2018. As of Monday, July 30, 2018, the system is still unavailable. As such, the Board office will process renewals until Monday,August 6, 2018, treating such renewals as being timely and without late renewal penalties being assessed.
Missouri Board for Respiratory Care Continuing Education Summary Report Form
RENEWAL Postcards Mailed
Postcards to renew your Missouri Board for Respiratory Care License have been mailed. Upon receipt of the postcard you may renew the license online at https://renew.pr.mo.gov/renew-default.asp. The deadline to renew your license is July 31, 2018.
Not sure if the Commission has your correct address? You may verify your address online at https://renew.pr.mo.gov/licensee-search.asp.
Need to change your address? This may be changed online at https://renew.pr.mo.gov/respiratorycare-coa.asp. Please allow 1-3 business days after submitting the address change BEFORE renewing the license online.
To renew your license to active status the licensee must:
- Have completed the required twenty-four (24) hours of continuing education, of which twelve (12) hours must be from traditional programs. The courses must have been completed from August 1, 2016 - July 31, 2018.
- For approved continuing education, please review 20 CSR 2255-4.010 of the Rules and Regulations at http://pr.mo.gov/respiratorycare-rules-statutes.asp.
- Only those licensees who receive an audit letter will be required to submit their continuing education certificates to the Board.
- No CEs are required for licensees who were originally issued a license on or after 08/01/2016.
To renew your license to inactive status the licensee must:
- Request a renewal form online at https://renew.pr.mo.gov/respiratorycare-duplicate.asp
- The rules pertaining to inactive status can be found online at
If your renewal is postmarked after July 31st, your renewal will be considered late and you will be required to submit an additional $100.00 as well as a signed statement regarding your occupation during the time your license was expired.
If you have any questions, please contact the Board at 573-522-5864 or firstname.lastname@example.org.