Address Change Notification
- Please use the form below to report address/names changes, and click submit.
- Section 1 for a change in residence address
- Section 2 for a change in business address - by providing the designated broker's name the designated broker has authorized the business address change.
- Individual Brokers: To ensure accurate records, individual brokers must complete both sections #1 and #2 even if the addresses are the same or are not changing.
- Note: If you do not know your license number, go to Online Services and click on Licensee Search. Leave the County Name and Profession Name fields set to ALL. Click on Licensee Name and type your name in the text box provided. Be sure to enter your name specifically as requested (i.e. Doe, John). Click the Search button. When your license record is found, click on Detail to obtain the license number.
1. Change Residence Address:
(IF AN INDIVIDUAL BROKER, COMPLETE SECTIONS 1 AND 2, EVEN IF THE ADDRESSES ARE THE SAME OR ARE NOT CHANGING.)