PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYOR COMITY APPLICANTS
Requirements for Licensure by Comity
- Taken and passed the NCEES Fundamentals of Surveying Examination (FS) and the NCEES Principles of Surveying Examination (PS).
- Enrolled as a land surveyor-in-training for a period of four years from the date of enrollment as a LSIT.
- Acquired the necessary professional field and office experience in land surveying under the immediate supervision of a professional land surveyor as defined in Board Rule 20 CSR 2030-5.110.
- Licensed as a professional land surveyor in another state, territory or possession of the United States, or in another country.
- Must have a minimum of 12 hours of land surveying coursework. (Refer to the "Acceptable Coursework for Licensure" from the previous page for a partial listing of surveying coursework that has been found to be acceptable by past and/or current Professional Land Surveyor Board Members).
- Take and pass Part I and Part II of the Missouri Specific Examination.