The Board is monitoring state and national developments on COVID-19. Licensees should monitor the Board's website for important updates:
- If you are an applicant or licensee, and you plan to hand deliver items, you will be required to remain in the lobby area to meet with a representative of your board. The Division will limit the number of members of the public in the lobby to THREE. Others will be required to remain in your vehicle or outside until you are able to meet with board staff. The Division and its boards kindly ask you to socially distance while visiting the Division. Please have any documents that require notarization completed, including the notarization, prior to your visit.
- If you plan to visit the Division to hand deliver items or take an examination, you will be expected to answer questions regarding your health and any exposure to COVID 19. If you have any of the common symptoms of COVID 19, you will not be granted entry into the building. Staff will be on hand to meet you at the front of the building and you will be expected to maintain social distancing within the Division of Professional Registration.
- If you are a member of the public who wishes to attend the public meeting of one of our boards, the board will provide you information to attend virtually. Those who do need to gain entry into the building for the meeting will be required to maintain social distancing in the building. You may be asked to wait outside if you have a scheduled appointment with the board and answer questions regarding your health and any exposure to COVID 19.
Pharmacist COVID-19 Testing
Please click here for more information pertaining to COVID-19 testing
Board Statement On COVID-19
- NEW: Board Statement on Pharmacy Technicians Administering Vaccines (11-18-2020)
- Bd. Statement on HHS Authorized COVID-19 Vaccines (9-23-2020)
- Bd. Statement on HHS Authorized Vaccines (9-4)
- Revised COVID-19 Waivers (7-10-20)
- Extension of COVID-19 Statutory/Rule Waivers Update (6-24-20)
- Extension of Designated COVID-19 Waivers (6-8-20)
- Board/Dept. of Health COVID-19 Testing Guidance (5-20-20)
- EXPIRATION OF EMERGENCY WAIVERS (5-20-20)
- Board Statement On COVID-19 & Pharmacy Safety
- Board Statement On COVID-19
- JOINT STATEMENT ON PRESCRIBING/DISPENSING HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE (3-23-20 )
- Emergency Practice Notification Form
- PROPOSED BOARD RULES (2.710, 2.725 and 6.055)
For information on this COVID-19 Waiver please click here
For information on board statement on pharmacist COVID-19 testing please click here
For information on BNDD COVID-19 Waivers please click here