Land Surveyor InternPR Home » APEPLSPLA Home
*ALERT: Effective August 28, 2022 HB 2149 changed the title "Land Surveyor-in-Training" to "Land Surveyor-Intern".
*ALERT: Effective January 1, 2024, Board Rules 20 CSR 2030-14.020, 20 CSR 2030-14.030, and 20 CSR 2030-14.040 will be amended to update the increase in the hourly requirement in Legal Aspects of Boundary Survey aka "Legal Principles of Surveying"; "Missouri Surveying Law"; "Legal Principles and Boundary Control"; "Legal Aspects of Surveying"; and "United States Public Land Surveying System (UPLSS)" from 3 hours to 6 hours.
Should you have any questions regarding these rule changes please contact Board Staff, Karen Payne at (573) 522-9933.
- Acceptable Coursework for Enrollment
- Request for Duplicate Enrollment Certificate
- Application Forms
- FS Examination
- Related Links
Note: Checks and/or money orders must be drawn on a United States bank.
Important notice regarding FS exam registration and scheduling.
The FS exam is a computer based examination which is offered year-round at approved Pearson VUE test centers. Visit ncees.org/exams for details.
It's important to register and schedule the FS exam as far in advance as possible to secure an appointment at your preferred approved Pearson VUE test center. Test centers can fill up quickly.
How to register & schedule
- Visit ncees.org/exams and select your state from the drop-down menu on the right side of the page
- Login or create your MyNCEES account and complete the registration process
- Once approved, schedule your exam appointment through your MyNCEES account
NCEES Examinee Guide
Qualifications for Licensure as a Professional Land Surveyor
327.314 RSMO - PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYOR, APPLICANT FOR EXAMINATION AND LICENSE, QUALIFICATIONS
1. Any person may apply to the board for licensure as a professional land surveyor who has been enrolled as a land surveyor intern and has presented evidence to the satisfaction of the board that said person has acquired at least four years of satisfactory professional field and office experience in land surveying from the date of enrollment as a land surveyor intern. This experience shall have been under the immediate personal supervision of a professional land surveyor.