If you have FAILED the FS examination, STOP and click on the following link to re-apply with NCEES at

If you have met the Missouri requirements and PASSED the FS examination, you will need to make application with the Board for enrollment as a land surveyor intern. Taking and passing the FS examination does not guarantee that your application for enrollment as a land surveyor intern or future PLS examination application will be approved. Please read the following instructions and then make application via the link at the bottom of the page.

All applicants for enrollment as a Land Surveyor Intern must have successfully completed the NCEES Fundamentals of Surveying examination; complete (and be approved by the Board) the Land Surveyor Intern application as well as meeting the qualifications defined in Section 327.312-Revised Statutes of Missouri.

Enrollment Application - The new (MOPRO) licensing system is not yet activated; therefore, you must mail in your application and fee.