Rules & Statutes
- 324.200 Dietitian practice act - definitions.
- 324.203 State committee of dietitians established, membership, terms, removal, qualifications, compensation, meetings, quorum, powers and duties.
- 324.205 Title of licensed dietitian, use permitted, when - penalty.
- 324.206 Permitted acts by persons not holding themselves out as dietitians.
- 324.207 Practice of medicine prohibited, when.
- 324.210 Qualifications of applicant for licensure - examination required, exception.
- 324.212 Applications for licensure, fees - renewal notices - dietitian fund established.
- 324.215 Issuance of license, when - reciprocity - reexamination, limitations.
- 324.216 Inactive licensure status permitted - practice not permitted while on inactive status.
- 324.217 Refusal to issue or renew license, when - complaint filed against licensee, when - hearing procedures - maintenance of complaints filed - recommendation for prosecution.
- 324.220 Authority of division.
- 324.225 Insurance reimbursement for services not mandated.
- 324.228 Rulemaking authority - nonseverability, when.