All issues with the online renewal system have been resolved. As a result, renewal notices have been sent by email, if you have an email on file with the Board, and by postcard. We appreciate your patience while we worked to get these issues resolved.
To renew online, Click Here.
To request a paper renewal, Click Here.
If you are a current licensee, please fill out the short 1 minute survey below.
Get Healing Arts News
Click here to sign up to receive email alerts from the Board of Healing Arts on Website Additions, Meetings, Newsletters and Disciplinary/Miscellaneous Actions. Be sure to look for "Healing Arts" under "Professional Registration".
Assistant Physician Licensure
Assistant physicians are defined as:
- "Assistant physician", any medical school graduate who:
- Is a resident and citizen of the United States or is a legal resident alien;
- Has successfully completed Step 2 of the United States Medical Licensing Examination or the equivalent of such step of any other board-approved medical licensing examination within the three-year period immediately preceding application for licensure as an assistant physician, or within three years after graduation from a medical college or osteopathic medical college, whichever is later;
- Has not completed an approved postgraduate residency and has successfully completed Step 2 of the United States Medical Licensing Examination or the equivalent of such step of any other board-approved medical licensing examination within the immediately preceding three-year period unless when such three-year anniversary occurred he or she was serving as a resident physician in an accredited residency in the United States and continued to do so within thirty days prior to application for licensure as an assistant physician; and
- Has proficiency in the English language;
Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Information
Registration Now Available Click Here
Primary Source Verification
The licensee search function of this website provides current data extracted from our database and constitutes a Primary Source Verification.