Completed applications are processed in the order of receipt in as timely a manner as possible. Processing time varies and a specific licensure date cannot be projected.
If licensure is granted, your initial license will be valid until December 31 of the current year. Refer to Statute 327.171 RSMo and Board Rule 20 CSR 2030-11.010 and 20 CSR 2030-11.025 regarding renewal of your license.
Application for Licensure by Comity
- Application for Licensure by Comity with NCARB Certificate
- If you do not have an NCARB certification, but have been licensed for at least one year in another state with no disciplinary action, complaints, or investigation and meet the educational requirements in effect in that state, please complete the comity application at the following link::
Application for Licensure by Comity Pursuant to Section 324.009
- Application for Licensure by Examination (Initial Licensure by Completion of IDP & ARE®)
- Application for Reactivation of an "Inactive" License
- Application for Re-Licensure of an "Expired" License
Note: Checks and/or money orders must be drawn on a United States bank.