ArchitectsPR Home » APEPLSPLA Home » Architects
Application for Licensure by Comity Pursuant to Section 324.009
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS FOR LICENSURE BY COMITY OF WAIVER OF REQUIREMENTS UNDER SECTION 324.009, RSMo
Under the terms of House Bill 2046, signed into law August 28, 2020, Section 324.009, Revised Statutes of Missouri, (RSMo) the Board is required to waive experience and education requirements for any person who has been licensed in the state for which comity licensure is sought for one (1) year, provided that:
- The state on whose licensure the applicant relies has in place minimum educational and experience requirements;
- The state on whose licensure the applicant relies verifies that the applicant has met the requirements in place; and,
- The applicant:
- Has not had their license revoked by an oversight body outside Missouri;
- Is not currently under investigation;
- Is not the subject of a pending complaint;
- Is not currently under disciplinary action with an oversight body outside Missouri;
- Holds a valid and current license in good standing with the oversight body on whose licensure the applicant relies; and,
- Does not have a criminal record that would disqualify them for licensure in Missouri.
- If an applicant is currently under disciplinary action in any jurisdiction, the Board will not waive any education or experience unless and until it determines the disciplinary action has been resolved.
NOTE: If you can attest to the above please proceed to the Section 324.009, RSMo, Comity Application from the following link: (https://pr.mo.gov/boards/apelsla/375-1089.pdf)
If you cannot attest to the above it will be necessary for you to complete the "Application for Licensure by Comity with NCARB Certificate application" (https://pr.mo.gov/boards/apelsla/375-0315.pdf)