Other Pertinent Statutory Provisions
Chapter 60 - County Surveyors and Land Surveys
Chapter 324 - Occupations and Professions General Provisions
- 324.001. Division of professional registration established, duties--boards and commissions assigned to--reference to division in statutes.
- 324.022. Rulemaking authority.
- 324.024. Applications to contain Social Security numbers, exceptions.
- 324.031. Collection and deposit of fees, requirements.
- 324.032. Registry of licenses, permits, and certificates issued, contents--copying of registry information.
- 324.038. Issuance of license subject to probation permitted, when, procedure.
- 324.043. Statute of limitations for disciplinary proceedings--notice requirements--tolling, when.
Chapter 41 - Military Forces
- 41.946. Licensure or certification by state, continuing education--exemption from requirements for active military service.
- 41.950. Members of military forces called to active duty--relieved from certain provisions of law.
Chapter 8 - State Buildings and Lands