Real Estate Commission

Application Forms

Address-Name Change Notification

Disciplinary Actions

- Fingerprinting - Q & A's

MREC Licensee  Search


Rules and Statutes

Renewal Information

Memorial Day

Offices will be closed on Memorial Day, Monday, May 25, 2015.

AMP Article-"The Black & White (and Grey) of ADA Accommodations"

Click here for more information

Veterans - learn about reimbursement for your licensing examination fees.

(more information)