Board of Pharmacy
Compliance Is Key 2011
In July 2011, the Board of Pharmacy launched its 2011 Compliance Is Key initiative. The goal of the initiative is to increase public safety by promoting voluntary pharmacy compliance through education, assessment and awareness. Compliance violations are preventable! Learn how to detect, prevent and resolve compliance concerns through these valuable resources:
EDUCATIONKnow the law, know your risks! Learn more about Missouri's pharmacy requirements from these free compliance resources:
- BNDD Controlled Substance Guidelines for Missouri Pharmacies
- NEW: Compliance Top 10: The Board's Most Common Inspection Violations
- NEW: Drug Distributor Compliance Guide
- NEW: Drug Distributor Compliance Keys
- Missouri Law Book (compiled Missouri statutes & rules with topical index)
- Missouri Pharmacy Practice Guide
- Pharmacist-In-Charge FAQ
- Additional materials coming soon!
Detect, prevent and resolve compliance violations through regular assessment! Evaluate your pharmacy's compliance with the Board's Pharmacy Self-Assessment Guide. Free CE credit available!
- Pharmacy Self-Assessment Guide
- ONLINE PHARMACY PRACTICE GUIDE EXAM: Earn FREE CE by taking the Board's Pharmacy Practice Guide Review Examination. To take the exam, click here. Board approved for 2.0 CE hours.
AWARENESSIncrease your compliance awareness through these free resources:
"COMPLIANCE IS KEY" Video Library (Not eligible for CE):
- 2012 Review of Missouri Board of Pharmacy's Pharmacist Immunization/Administration Regulations
2012 Regulatory and Legislative Update Pharmacy Security & Drug Diversion Awareness Compliance Keys For Drug Distributors Compliance Keys For The Pharmacist-In-Charge & Pharmacy Managers_Supervisors - Audio only. A Review of Missouri Board of Pharmacy's Pharmacist Immunization_Administration Regulations BNDD Regulatory Update
- Other Links/Resources: These resources are provided for informational purposes only and are not endorsed or supported by the Missouri Board of Pharmacy. By clicking on the links below, you will exit the Board's website and be redirected to a private link: