Missouri Advisory Commission for Clinical PerfusionistPR Home » Healing Arts Home » Perfusionist Home
2017 Rule Review and Public Hearings
Pursuant to Executive Order 17-03 issued by Governor Greitens the Board of Registration for the Healing Arts will be holding two public hearings to accept comments on any of the board's current regulations.
These public hearings will be held at the Division of Professional Registration, 3605 Missouri Boulevard, Jefferson City MO 65109 on August 18, 2017 2:00p.m. to 4:00p.m. and September 19, 2017 10:00a.m. to 12:00p.m.
Additionally, public comments can also be submitted online or in writing via email, US mail or fax.
These comments will be accepted on an ongoing basis until October 6, 2017.
The following fees have been updated to the amounts below:
- Licensure by Examination Fee $25
- Licensure by Grandfather Clause Fee $25
- Licensure by Reciprocity Fee $25
- Provisional License Fee $25
- Provisional License Renewal $25
- Renewal Fee $25
- Continuing Education Extension Fee $25
- Duplicate License Fee $ 0
- Late Renewal Fee (Delinquent Fee) $25
- Return Check Fee $25
- Verification of Licensure Fee $ 0
Get Healing Arts News
Click here to sign up to receive email alerts from the Board of Healing Arts on Website Additions, Meetings, Newsletters and Disciplinary/Miscellaneous Actions. Be sure to look for "Healing Arts" under "Professional Registration".