Free Online CME
Five educational courses were recently added to an FSMB-hosted website (http://www.fsmb.org/open-cme-modules.html ) that provides prescribers with access to free accredited CME courses about pharmaceutical industry marketing techniques. The new courses are:
- Optimal Prescribing (Lovelace Clinic Foundation)
- Pharmacologic Management of Pediatric Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill)
- Pharmacologic Management of Pediatric Hypertension (University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill)
- Pharmacologic Management of Pediatric Acute Pain (University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill)
- Ways to Recognize and Avoid Marketing Influence (Wake Forest University Health Sciences)
Eighteen modules are now available on the website and more courses are in development. Developed by the FSMB Research and Education Foundation, the website is part of the Attorney General Consumer and Prescriber Education Grant Program. Member boards are encouraged to inform their licensees about the availability of the courses. For more information, contact Kelly Alfred at email@example.com or (817) 868-5160.