- Application for Licensure - Dental Hygienist
- Application for Licensure - Dental Specialist
- Application for Licensure - Dentist
- Dental Hygiene Permits
- Verification of Licensure
- Verification of Specialty Licensure
- Application for a Permit to Assist the Administration of and Monitor Nitrous Oxide Analgesia
- Application for Expanded Functions Permits
Use these forms for a permit to administer enteral (oral), and/or parenteral (IV) and/or deep sedation/general anesthesia.
- App. for enteral conscious sedation permit
- App. for enteral conscious sedation site certificate
- Verification of Completion of a Missouri Dental Board Approved Course form
- App. for parenteral conscious sedation permit
- App. for parenteral conscious sedation site certificate
- Verification of parenteral conscious sedation requirements
- Affidavit of written protocols for sedation of dental patients
- App. for deep sedation/general anesthesia permit
- App. for deep sedation/general anesthesia site certificate
- Verification of deep sedation/general anesthesia requirements
Use this form to apply for a permit or registration as a non-for-profit entity providing dental services in the State of Missouri pursuant to the provisions of Chapter 332 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri. This goes into effect August 28, 2004.
Use this form to comply with the State regulation requiring the report of a patient injury or death to the Board.