Board For Architects, Professional Engineers, Professional Land Surveyors and Landscape Architects
Application - RE-LICENSURE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETION OF AN APPLICATION FOR RE-LICENSURE AS AN ARCHITECT
1. This application is to be completed only if you previously held an active license to practice architecture which is currently in an "expired" status.
2. Before completing the re-licensure application, call the Board office, (573) 751-0047, to verify the status of your license and to obtain your original application filing date (the filing date is not the date your original license was issued.)
3. Your architectural experience must be updated from the date you filed your original application for licensure. Call the Board office to obtain the filing date.
4. Attach a copy of documents supporting completion of 24 continuing education units (CEUs) within the most recent two years.
5. The application must be typewritten and all requested information must be provided.
6. The $200 re-licensure fee is non-refundable.