Postcards to renew your Missouri Real Estate Appraisers license have been mailed. Please allow approximately 2 weeks for the postcard to arrive. Upon receipt of the postcard you may renew the license online at https://renew.pr.mo.gov/renew-default.asp
Not sure if the Commission has your correct address? You may verify your address online at https://renew.pr.mo.gov/licensee-search.asp
Need to change your address, email or telephone number? This may be changed online at https://renew.pr.mo.gov/appraisers-address-change.asp. Please allow 1-3 business days after submitting the address change BEFORE renewing the license online.To renew the license at active status the licensee must:
- Have completed 28 hours of continuing education. The courses must have been completed from July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2016.
- Please note that if the license was issued during the renewal period, the continuing education hours must be completed after the date the license was issued and before June 30, 2016.
- Missouri requires that appraisers complete a minimum seven (7) hour USPAP update course on the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) during each renewal period.
- Remaining courses must be a minimum of two (2) hours in length.
- Please visit http://pr.mo.gov/appraisers-education-ce.asp for approved continuing education courses.
- Do not submit copies of the continuing education to the office. Only those who receive an audit letter will be required to submit continuing education certificates.
- Request a renewal form. This can be done online at http://pr.mo.gov/appraisers-renewal-info.asp.
- There is no continuing education required to renew the license on inactive status, HOWEVER, according to the Appraiser Qualifications Board (AQB), individuals reactivating their license from an INACTIVE status must complete all required continuing education hours that would have been required if the credential holder was in an Active status.
- The rules pertaining to inactive status can be found online at http://pr.mo.gov/appraisers-rules.asp under Rules, in 20 CSR 2245-4.010.
- Mail the renewal form, fee and required continuing education. You cannot renew online.
- According to the Appraiser Qualifications Board (AQB), individuals reactivating their license from an INACTIVE status must complete all required continuing education hours that would have been required if the credential holder was in an Active status.
PLEASE NOTE: The Division's website will be taken down on June 30th at 7:00 pm. You may NOT renew online after that time.
When mailing the form, it MUST be postmarked by June 30, 2016. Any form postmarked July 1, 2016 and after will be considered late and the $50 penalty fee (per month) will apply.
If you have any questions, please contact this office at (573) 751-0038 or email@example.com.
How will the 2015 AQB Criteria Changes Affect Licensure in Missouri.(click here to view)
The Missouri Real Estate Appraisers Commission has been informed by the Appraisal Subcommittee (ASC) that any trainee who successfully passes their examination but does not meet all other requirements for license/certification and therefore does not obtain their license/certification by December 31, 2014, will be required to reapply under the 2015 Appraisal Qualification Board (AQB) Criteria and retake and pass the exam even if it has been 2 years or less since passing the exam.
Please remember that for all current trainees, if a license/certification is not issued by December 31, 2014, a trainee will be required to reapply under the 2015 AQB Criteria.